Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Hikoi In The Ngahere

 Kia ora bloggers, Today I am posting  about our hikoi we went on Thursday-18/3/21. We went on this Hikoi to because we were researching about things in the Ngahere. We went on this hikoiI really enjoyed having a hikoi in the Ngahere because we got to see a lot of things in the native bush. I learned that (ferns) can live up to 20 years, I also learned that there are all types of ferns like silver fern, red fern, hen chicken fern, black tree fern and king fern’s.  That is how many types of ferns we could of saw today but I only saw the Black tree fern, Red fern and I also saw king fern, so in other words different types of ferns. Just so you know (hikoi) means (walk).

Have you been on a hikoi with your class before?



No comments:

Post a Comment