Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Amazingly Fun Google Drive Clean Out

 Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have been cleaning our google drive. Before we had to clean out our own google drives we had to watch a video that our Kaiako so we know how our google drive should look like we also had a presentation we had to do before we did our google drives because the teachers had to see how we would make ours look. We would always have random things in there not even sorted into there correct folders. I learned that you are allowed to have a personal folder and also a old stuff folder. I pretty much just put everything into the old stuff folder because I still wanted to have those things on my chromebook. I thought this was an amazing idea because if we had to do this in the middle of the year we would have way too much docs to file. I really enjoyed doing this because maybe not just me but others could find old stuff from 2 years ago and  I find that is really amazing because you could keep them on a USB stick so when we are older we can look back at our work we used to do during primary. But I found it difficult to find the folders but I got there in the end. Have you had a google drive clean out with your class? 


No comments:

Post a Comment