Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Insanely Fun Team Building-Task Master.

 

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have recently been doing a thing that the Kaiako call team building. To be honest my group and I didnt really work well during the first attempt because I was the drawer and I was getting frustrated because all the it was really noisy. Also during the first attempt I found it challenging because this was the first time we did this team building and I didnt know what to do. During the second attempt I thought we worked really well because we knew what to expect to come and the only thing we found challenging and hard was that it was still noisy but we were able to hear each other but it was hard to concentrate. My group and I think that our picture looked really similar to Whaea Becks but we didnt finish our picture but they could be compared I think. Our Kaiako re named this team building because they got this idea from a t.v show called task masters. We only changed the name and also none of the students are comedians like the comedians off t.v. we were learning to communicate and collaborate properly with our learning groups. Any way we were doing a really challenging task. We had to use the three people in our learning groups. Including all three people there had to be 1 drawer which was Alana also Indie and I were the 2 runners. The runners are the people that have to run outside to look at the picture that one of our Kaiako drew. Who ever drew their picture that looks the most accurate to Whaea Becks picture won but our Kaiako have not decided who won. If you don't know what accurately means it means that it doesn't have to be exactly the same but it has to be around the same so keep that in mind. Have you experienced this before?




 This is my second one
This is my first one

This is my Teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment