Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Homeschool

Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about my learning I have been doing for the last few days during this lock down. I have been learning about the maths-maintence, Additon, spelling and also resoning. Maintence is maths to show if we know our take aways, divisions and additions. The addition maths shows if we know our pluses. The words I need to learn how to spell is achievement,baerable, tidying, ache and forty. I’ve been learning these because when I really learn them I will know these by the time in two weeks. These are photo’s of my learning.Here is photo of the cover of my learning book. Year 7 Homework Start Right Workbook – ESA Publications

6 comments:

  1. Wow Mikaila!! Super impressed to see you blogging about your home learning. I am impressed that you know exactly what words you need to learn for spelling and that you have a goal with a 2 week time frame. Keep up the Great work and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mikaila. Great to see you are learning from home and your determination to keep learning. You are using your hoe. (I guess that was a typo with bearable?) I hope you are enjoying your work. I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Lindsay for commenting on my blog, I really look forward to seeing you at school. love doing my homework I have been doing and I am so happy.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Mikaila, I'm really happy to read about your mahi during the lock down. I think you are doing a fabulous job in taking charge of your learning and what you know you can improve on. Kia kaha te ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Whaea Ronnie, thank you for commenting on my blog post. I am enjoying do my homework because I am learning alot of new stuff, Kia kete.

      Delete
  4. H my name is Quan. I am in room 8 and I go to Owairaka school.
    I think you should put words in and show examples of your work as well. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete