Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Maths

Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about my fun maths I learned about today. I am doing this to teach others because I want others to know what strategy I used. I learned how to add upto 100. The equation I want to show you today is( _64__ + 46=100). The way I solved this is a way my favourite teacher aid showed me. (Example: 100-40=60, 10-6=4 =64 so I did this 60+4=64). I was having fun learning this till It was time to pack up. Next time I won’t talk to anyone and focus on my maths. I hope you learned something from this blogpost if you did please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikaila I'm Marshal in room 8 from Owairaka District School. I like the way that you show how you did the work and also, like the background that you put in there. Next time when you put in a shortcut as in the DLO you should put in brackets (Digital Learning Object) because, some people might not know what it stands for. well anyways SYA!

    ReplyDelete