Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Exciting Fun Technology

 Kia ora bloggers, on Tuesday the year 8, year 7’s and I went to Moerewa to do technology again. In Mr Edwards class, which I’m in we were carrying on with our own waka that we started making. I was filing my frame for my waka, and I was filing it to hard and then sadly my frame broke. So I had to restart. I learned that when we are filing or using sandpaper to file our waka, if you file it to hard it will break. And I know for a fact because I speak from experience. To make sure I don’t break mine again I now know to file it nice and softley. I enjoyed technology this week because I was able to learn something and that's good because I learned from my mistake. I didn’t enjoy restarting because I didn’t want to be the only one that's behind. But lucky it only took me like 4mins to catch up because I knew what I was doing. Have you ever had a project and you had to restart? 


No comments:

Post a Comment