Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Lessons Around Being Safe Online.

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have recently been learning how to be safe using our time online apps like instagram, tiktok, snapchat and games. So in other words any kind of apps that you are able to talk to other people. We watched a video of someone not being safe online. Because she talked to someone she didn’t know, And told him  personal information like her email address and phone number. But lucky she was smart and realized that she was doing something wrong. So she pushed the (report abuse) button on the app and the person she didn’t know went to jail. I learned that it's not good talking to strangers we don’t know on online. My reason is because we have no idea if they are who they say they are or if they live near you. To be honest I used to talk to strangers on online games until the teachers asked us if we are going to change something, so I changed by stop talking to strangers on online games. I enjoyed learning about this because we can teach other people to not talk to strangers on online games and apps. There was nothing I didn't enjoy because this is something that taught me how to be safe while I’m online. 

Here is a good tip:

Don’t take photos of yourself in your school uniform and post it because they can just find your school and find you.


Do you think you are always being safe during your time online???



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikaila, my name is Azure I am a year six student at Paihia School. I really like your post about being smart online because you have included a DLO with tips on how to be safe online. I also like your blog post because I have done a DLO on how to stay safe online and I have some safety tips too.
    Have you ever told a stranger your personal information???

    ReplyDelete