Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Fun PE Rotations

 Kia ora bloggers, today I am posting about out PE rotations Te Maunga and Te Ngahere have been doing lately. Every Monday and Thursday we come together and get into our house groups, I’m in Pohutukawa. The other house groups were Rimu, Karaka and Kowhai. The game my group and I were learning around was soccer. My group and I were learning how to kick the ball, intercept and how to work as a team by sharing the ball. I learned how to intercept properly and how to kick the ball right. I really enjoyed doing this because I like learning around new sports because I play netball and I didn’t know how to play soccer. There was nothing I didn’t enjoy because I liked everything. Do you do PE rotations at your school with other classes?


No comments:

Post a Comment