Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

The Most Interesting Learning Subject: Coastal Seas

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have been learning about coastal seas. We had to find facts to use them to make a DLO. We watched this documentary to get the facts off it and use those facts to make a DLO. I really liked learning about coastal seas because we got to learn a lot of facts about sea creatures. For example; sharks population is now 90%. My DLO will show you all of the interesting facts about the coastal seas that I found out and an amazing video. I learned a lot of interesting facts about sea creatures but this fact is the one that satisfied me; if you stay emotionless the sharks won’t detect you. I thought this was really interesting and amazing to learn about. Have you ever learned anything about the coastal seas before?

No comments:

Post a Comment