Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Insanely Fun Yummy Lunch At Greens

 Kia ora bloggers, in the weekend it was one of Te Ngahere students birthday and his name is Shivam, his lovely parents who own the Greens decided to let our class go there for lunch. Just so you know Greens is a restaurant. The food there tasted really delicious that I wanted more even though I was really full. We were so lucky we got to have some butter chicken, a can of fizzy and also our very own big easter egg. I found this really thoughtful and really nice. I really liked how the tables were all ready for us to sit and wait for our delicious butter chicken to come. There was nothing I did not enjoy because I enjoyed every second of it. To show our appreciation Angela and Jade gave Shivam a card that they made themselves with everyones signature on it. To show how grateful and to show that we appreciate them we sang them a few Waiata. In the last Waiata the boys did a haka and got told that we were definitely way louder than the whole school. Have you been invited to a reasuant for one of your school mates birthday?



No comments:

Post a Comment