Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Weather Report

 Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about our weather report’s Te Ngahere has recently been doing for the last three weeks. We have been making weather reports in Te Reo Maori and being able to screencastify ourselves speaking in te reo maori. I really enjoyed doing this because it is fun and I am learning how to speak in maori. I found it hard to pronounce the te reo maori correctly. Next time we make weather reports I will make sure to learn the words so I can pronounce them correctly.  Have you ever made your own weather report before?

Tena koutou katoa 

Ko Jade toku ingoa 

Ko Mikaila toku ingoa

Ānei nga tohu huarere mō apōpō  ( The weather forecast for this week )


Ki pōneke ka heke te ua ( in wellington it will be rainy )


Ki tamaki makaurau ka whiti te rā ( in auckland it will be sunny )


Ki whangarei ka pupuhi te hau ( in whangarei it will be windy)


Ki otautahi he rangi awha ( in christchurch it will be stromy )


Ki te waitangi he kapua ( in waitangi it will be cloudy )


Ki tauranga ka keke te ua ( in tauranga it will be rainy )


Ka kite apōpō


No comments:

Post a Comment