Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Insanely Fun Eeling

 Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about my 2 weeks off school. As we were having 2 weeks off school I went to Jade’s house in Haruru falls, we were going to go to the Opua camper van camp to go catch some eel’s and some little fish. When Jade’s aunty picked me up we waited for about 4 hrs to go catch some eels and fish. I found it really hard to catch some eels and fish because they were slippery and fast so I wasn’t able to catch one, Jade was able to catch some eel’s and some fish but they kept getting away and then Jade ended up catching them again and that time they didn’t get away.  Jades aunties friend caught the biggest one and they needed to use both of the spears to get it up onto the deck and to put it into the bucket then Jades aunty's had a turn then she caught some and then tried to catch the little one’s but it was too hard because they were to small and to fast. Next time we need to take some extra spears and a net so it makes it easier. Have you ever been eeling?


No comments:

Post a Comment