Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

Serious Wacky Wednesday

Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about Wacky Wednesday Paihia School was dressing up for. Wacky Wednesday is a day when you dress up wacky. My favourite part of Wacky Wednesday is watching everybody looking wacky and enjoying themselves. I also enjoyed watching the teachers and staff dressed as their house group colour. We were reminded to not laugh at people but you are allowed to laugh with them, and especially don't tease them. Having to put on a costume would have taken a lot of courage to show up to school all dressed up. We were told who dressed up the wackiest would win a prize, but no one knew what any of the prizes were. I think some certain people in my class look great because it would have taken courage to be able to put on a certain costume but these people look amazing and they are also enjoying themselves. Have you dressed up on a wacky Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment