Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Fun Lesson's About T-ball

 Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about our interesting T-ball practice we did on Wednesday the 28th of October. I really enjoyed it because we learned new things about T-ball. I learned how to stand in the right position while we are hitting the ball. I found it confusing because I kept running to the wrong spot when I was meant to run the other way. I found it easy to get the ball back to where the batter stands to hit the ball and I also found it really fun.  Have you ever done T-ball practice before?





2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikaila, my name is Azure and I go to Paihia School. In your blog I really like how you start off your blog with saying hi to other bloggers. Was getting the ball back to the batter easier than fielding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are about the same because I enjoy doing both and no

    ReplyDelete