Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Cross Country Practice

Kia ora bloggers, today I am blogging about our cross country practise. We have been doing cross country practise for the past 3 weeks. The year 7’s ran our school field 9 times in 15 minutes. Well we were running we were listening to music. One of the things I enjoyed was running with my teachers because they are fun to run with. Next time we do cross country practice I want to try run around the field 12 times because it will be a big achievement for me and to run 12 laps in 15 minutes.  Does your school do cross country?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mikaila, my name is Mia and I am a year 8 at Kawakawa Primary School. That's a pretty impressive achievment and goal for next week, just so I can answer your question, we do have cross county but we changed it to "Fun Run" Btw go check out my learning at http://kpsmiat.blogspot.com/
    Ciao! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am richee from owairaka school and i am a year 6.That is really inpreesive we do have cross contry and really fun bye

    ReplyDelete