Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Neds mindset mission.

On Thursday there was a special woman named Nicole and she works for the NED company. I learnt that your brain needs fuel and that fuel is called knowledge. When NED tried to climb the mountain he said I can’t do this then the yeti said yet, then NED said what do you mean? The yeti said all you have to do is walk two steps forward one step back two steps forward one step back until you reach the top of Mount Everest.
 (NED Stands for)
 Never give up
Encourage others
 Do your best.




1 comment:

  1. Mahina
    Kia Ora Mikaila, my name is Mahina and I really like your class/students photo and I really like your message about NED and a yeti,I also love your acrostic poem about “never giving up” “Encourage others” and “ Do your best’

    I will love it if you saw my blog at https://kpsmahinak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete