Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Project Island song trip

Last week some year 5’s and 6’s went to Project Island song. It was located in Urupukapuka Island. We learnt about birds and other native creatures we also learned about the pests that should not be on Urupukapuka Island. I really enjoyed making a weta home but I gave it a new name called the weta hotel because it had three rooms. I did not enjoy walking up hills. Maybe next time we should take proper walking shoes instead of netball shoes.

2 comments:


  1. Hi Mikalia it’s Mahuta from Kawakawa Primary school and I’m ll years old. I really liked reading your blog about Project island you must of had a blast. I have also been to Project island. My favorite part was the traps because they can really help our enviorment. However you could have added a photo of your favorite thing that you liked. Other than that great Blog.
    Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ebony

    Kia ora Mikalia, My name is Ebony I am a student in Nga rau rangatira at Kawakawa primary school and I am 11 years old. I like your post about your trip. I went there last year my favorite part was making the trap and going for a walk. What was it like for you?

    Link to my blog: https://kpsebonyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete